Reliable Solutions for Solar Panels in Treasure Valley & All of Idaho
Photovoltaic (PV) panels, more commonly known as solar panels, provide a great way to help the planet and save money at the same time. However, even these great energy-saving systems may receive wear and tear after several years. As harsh rain, hail, sleet, and even scorching sunlight beat down on the panels, they make the surface less effective. Prompt troubleshooting is essential to help homeowners begin conserving energy again. For proper solar panel repair in Boise, trust our technicians at Idahome Solar to get the job done right.
Give us a call at (208) 793-5909 or contact us online to learn how switching to Solar today can save you more money in the short & long run.Request Your Free Consultation
“Whenever we had a question Tyler was personally there to answer our call and was quick and responsive. All the technicians and contractors that work with Tyler are amazing, respectful, and helpful. They treated our house with the same care they would their” - Brian C.
“There are very few companies that provide some of the best customer service, great prices, and a quality product! Communicating and dealing with Chelsea has been so easy and a wonderful experience.” - Jon G.
“Never felt pressured, or coerced. He was able to answer every question we had and made us feel like we were making the best decision. I would highly recommend working with Lou.” - Michael L.
“Tyler with Idahome Solar assisted me greatly with an unconventional project. He was responsive to questions and always willing to help ensure the project was completed.” - Travis G.
“I had no idea how easy it was to have solar installed on my home.” - Todd B.
“Working with Louis Evens has been an amazing experience, he is not only knowledgable and professional but is just genuinely a great person.” - Brian B.
“Lou Evans has vast knowledge on solar and a very high level of integrity as well. Both are essential in helping a homeowner make the right decision for renewable energy. I'd highly recommend his services to anyone curious about solar and how it can lead th” - Daniel N.
“Tyler, amongst other people from his team, made the experience pleasant, wasn't pushy in any way, shape, or form, and provided a solution at a pretty reasonable cost compared to other providers. I would do it again!” - Pierre C.
A solar panel may look smooth and seamless, but there are actually lots of complex parts involved. Without professional training, it is impossible to tell what is wrong from the surface. Determining what is wrong with the solar panel will require a detailed inspection, so reach out to our experienced techs as soon as possible.
During the troubleshooting process, our skilled team can make sure to:
- Get rid of damaged connectors and faulty frames
- Change out deteriorated backsheets
- Fix malfunctioning wires, diodes, or soldering
- Replace old connectors and sockets
- Test the voltage of both the input and the output
How Much Does a Solar Panel Repair Cost?
The question of cost is at the forefront of every homeowner’s mind. However, it can be tricky to answer since the price varies depending on a number of factors.
Some of the elements which influence the final cost of repairs include:
- Where the panel is located – Although many solar panels have been installed on top of the roof, others may have been placed along the siding or even on the ground. The cost of labor is affected by how easy the panels are to access. Any obstacles will require more time for the repair.
- How steep the roof grade is – The pitch of a roof will influence the ease of repairs. A roof that is especially sloped requires extra safety precautions and time.
- The size of the system – A system with several panels requires a more extensive inspection. If multiple panel pieces have deteriorated and need repairs, this will take longer than fixing just one panel.
- What kind of system the solar panels are – Depending on whether the panels are monocrystalline, polycrystalline, thin-film, or PERC, they may be more or less difficult to repair.
Why Rapid Solar Repair Matters
Since solar panels are designed to typically last at least 25 years, they should not be dying a few years after installation. If your panels are starting to fail, getting a prompt repair is critical. If the panels are not working at their anticipated capacity, you may be entitled to a new replacement. Seeking troubleshooting while the panels are under warranty is the best solution, so talk to Idahome Solar as soon as possible.